Qigong can improve one's health.
It does this because it:
* Reduces stress.
* Reduces muscular tension, a major contributor to chronic pain, repetitive strain injuries and low back pain.
* Increases circulation.
* Boosts alertness.
* Calms the mind and nervous system.
* Improves the immune system.
* Increases mental and physical performance.
* Provides a complete change of pace so the mind and body can relax and rejuvenate.
How your Group, Association or Organization members will benefit:
It is cost effective.
* There is no up front investment in equipment or facilities.
* Qigong is easy to schedule.
* Qigong is one of the most affordable wellness programs available.
* Qigong lowers health care costs. Experts and the CDC say up to 85% of all illnesses are induced by or contributed to by stress.
How to find out more:
Please contact Jeff Smoley. LMT MA52162 He can meet with you to discuss implementation of a program that can fit your organization’s needs. All your questions about qualifications, scheduling and financial arrangements will be answered.
Ask about the free lecture and demonstration you so and other decision makers in your organization can experience first hand the benefits of Qigong.
Call: 954 - 471 - 1337